The candidate must have experience ranging 3 to 6 years in Microsoft .NET WPF based Graphical User Interface (GUI) development. The job requires the candidate to take-up key responsibilities related to the design, development and testing of various GUIs that are part of the Logosent SParrow® DSP System generation tools.
- Microsoft .NET WPF and C-Sharp based GUI development.
- Integration, Testing and deployment of the GUI, along with the backend software packages.
- Customer interfacing for product support.
Essential skills and academic background:
- C++ and C# programming skills.
- Sound knowledge in Windows .NET WPF techniques.
- Excellent communication and team-work skills.
- B.Tech EEE, ECE or CS with strong academic credentials.
- Experience in Embedded C/C++ programming and FPGA based system development.
- ASP .NET development experience.