Our Service Offerings
Our Value Additions
We offer specialized system development and prototyping services leveraging our own products and internal tools, in order to significantly reduce the turn-around-time and also to ensure quality by virtue of correct-by-construction approaches. Our product-range covering various Signal Processing System Generation Tools and specialized DSP IPs itself is a testimonial for our capabilities.
The key value additions of our service offerings are:
- Faster concept-to-deployment turn around
- Typically 50% to 75% reduction in efforts (MMs), compared to conventional skilled-resource-based estimates.
- Reduced number of iterations due to early model based validation and correct-by-construction integration approaches.
- High quality deliverables
- We leverage our pre-verified leaf-library and integration tools for minimizing bugs and system level issues.
- Our deliverables are typically validated using a three-stage process:
- MATLAB®/C modelling based feasibility analysis, as applicable.
- Detailed verification (RTL) through simulations and coverage analysis.
- Prototyping (depending up on feasibility) on hardware platforms like FPGA/AP-SOC.
- Emphasis on ensuring portability and compatibility of our deliverables.
- Configurability of Systems
- We offer (on demand) additional capabilities to easily tune/re-configure the systems that we deliver to our clients.
- The configurability is usually achieved by including a customized version of our system generation tools along with our deliverables.
- Prototyping Platforms
- We have several state-of-the-art equipment and boards in our lab for enabling real-time validations of DSP systems and IPs.
- Such platforms include XILINX® AP-SOC/FPGA based development boards, HS-ADC/DAC boards, DSOs, function generators etc.
Supported Prototyping and Validation Platforms – Examples
Typical Test and Measurement setup
Typical RF Transmit and Receive System Prototyping and Validation setup