Our Service Offerings
Our Value Additions
We offer specialized system development and prototyping services leveraging our own products and internal tools, in order to significantly reduce the turn-around-time and also to ensure quality by virtue of correct-by-construction approaches. Our product-range covering various Signal Processing System Generation Tools and specialized DSP IPs itself is a testimonial for our capabilities.
The key value additions of our service offerings are:
Prior to choosing the ideal firm to write your paper There are a lot of factors to consider. The service should offer high quantity and quality at an affordable price. Also, you should be able to spend as low as $20 for the paper completed by a reputable, scrupulous writer. 99Papers is a reliable company that can deliver top-quality work on time. 99Papers has years of industry experienceand an established track record of producing quality papers with affordable costs. Highly trained employees ensure that each of its clients will be satisfied with their papers.
- Faster concept-to-deployment turn around
- Typically 50% to 75% reduction in efforts (MMs), compared to conventional skilled-resource-based estimates.
- Reduced number of iterations due to early model based validation and correct-by-construction integration approaches.
- High quality deliverables
- We leverage our pre-verified leaf-library and integration tools for minimizing bugs and system level issues.
- Our deliverables are typically validated using a three-stage process:
- MATLAB®/C modelling based feasibility analysis, as applicable.
- Detailed verification (RTL) through simulations and coverage analysis.
- Prototyping (depending up on feasibility) on hardware platforms like FPGA/AP-SOC.
- Emphasis on ensuring portability and compatibility of our deliverables.
- Configurability of Systems
- We offer (on demand) additional capabilities to easily tune/re-configure the systems that we deliver to our clients.
- The configurability is usually achieved by including a customized version of our system generation tools along with our deliverables.
- Prototyping Platforms
- We have several state-of-the-art equipment and boards in our lab for enabling real-time validations of DSP systems and IPs.
- Such platforms include XILINX® AP-SOC/FPGA based development boards, HS-ADC/DAC boards, DSOs, function generators etc.
Supported Prototyping and Validation Platforms – Examples
Typical Test and Measurement setup
Typical RF Transmit and Receive System Prototyping and Validation setup